Re: (ASCEND) Experience with NetWarp128 and NetWarpPro?

Kevin:

I believe the original note on this thread stated that an Ascend customer
support person told the NetWarp owner that the card did not work with NT
4.0 (and that Ascend wanted the card back).  You state pretty
uncategorically that it does work with NT 4.0.  What gives?

Steve B.