Re: (ASCEND) K56flex connection rates...

On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Darkshot wrote:

> Craig Salmond wrote:
> >
> > On Fri, 20 Jun 1997, Jason Nealis wrote:
> >
> > > had the best success with the ZOOM, The hayes accura blows, The Diamond
> >         Could you define blows? We have a case of Accura's here ready for
> > our customers.  I haven't tried the ZOOM's but in the past, back in the
> > RPI fiasco days, I bad mouths ZOOM so bad, I don't think I could sell one
> > :)..
> >         FWIW, out of the 10 or so accuras/ppi's we've sold 95% of them
> > work GREAT after the .520 flash upgrade, we are running 5.0Ap6 on the
> > 4048..
> >
> > Craig
>
> By "blows" I assume he's had the same experience as have we- they don't
> work at all. They are all .519

Blows: To suck hard, To have either major sucky hardware, Or even
major sucky software. To not work, And not be able to work.  See context
below.

"Jason couldn't get the Hayes Accura to connect to his K56 Boxes, Because
he believes the Hayes Accura blows."

:)

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet