Re: (ASCEND) What if? ...

Max200+ don't have a serial port, except via dial in, but I presume from what
you say I can dial in to one of the modems, and there will be enough hard code
to handle this?

I may have worded the question badly, how much code is in Flash, and how much
in Eeprom? Can I still dial into a terminal mode session via a modem?

John