(ASCEND) Radius--Anything else?

We are currently using the Ascend\Livingston Radius for our accounting time
keeper.  I would like to know if anyone has used or is using other flavors
of Radius, ie..NT, Tacacs, etc... and how they are working for you.  We are
looking at the possibility of porting authentication and accounting to NT
from BSD.  Any suggestions or programs that may make this possible.

Jimmy Walker					(334)952-5388	Voice
Internetwork Support				(334)943-9877 	Fax
Gulf Telephone					jimmy@gulftel.com