RE: (ASCEND) T1 provisoning hints

Universal integration (what I assume you are referring to) is the action
of digitally integrating the SLC on the trunk-side of the switch.  Two
big problems with that 1) It creates a blocking environment, and that's
the big reason why most RBOC's won't do it (except in rare or special
cases) and 2) There is a long-time suit over the ability (inability) to
use B8ZS with AT&T's 5ESS generic releases.

Best regards,

David Van Allen - You Tools Corporation / FASTNET(tm)
dave@fast.net (610) 289-1100  http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - PA/NJ/DE Internet Solutions