(ASCEND) How to read a WanDis dump

I've just been forced to switch ISPs and am trying to get everything working
again.  Since we are not yet on Centrex ISDN (have to wait 2 more weeks for
Ma Bell) I'm a little concerned about the line staying up.

I don't see any traffic for long periods of time on the lan, but the P50
sees Wan traffic.

Where do I go to look up just what this means:

XMIT-6:: 8 octets @ 266E88
  [0000]: ff 03 00 3d c0 00 00 1c
RECV-6:: 8 octets @ 262538
  [0000]: ff 03 00 3d c0 00 00 1b