Re: (ASCEND) The GET FLEX PROGRAM

At 07:44 AM 5/6/97 -0700, Bruce Robertson wrote:
>Does this new program apply to the lease programs, such as Max-UP and
>the one that was in place before Max-UP in 1996?

Leasing programs depend on the leasing agency. We recommend contacting
them for details.

Max-Up yes, it's mentioned in the program notes.

>How about modem cards themselves that were purchased *after* the unit
>was purchased?

The program works off the modem card serial numbers for most part. If
it just happens to fall outside the serial number range, BUT was purchased
after Nov.1...then proof of purchase (etc.) will be used to qualify.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service