Re: (ASCEND) ADSL and SDSL on TNT demo

     Kevin,

     Do you know of anyone telco in the Bay Area office xdsl services?

     -Michael

Subject: (ASCEND) ADSL and SDSL on TNT demo
Author:  Kevin Smith <kevin@ascend.com> at INTERNET
Date:    5/1/97 11:35 AM

For anyone interested in the xDSL technology read on, others delete now :)

Folks,

We will be demonstrating ADSL and SDSL on a TNT along with the respective
DSLPipes (CPE) during the Interop show.

We encourage you all to visit our booth during the show
(May 6-8) so you can see the ADSL and SDSL cards working on a TNT.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service
++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
To unsubscribe: send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
To get FAQ'd:   <http://www.shore.net/~dreaming/ascend-faq>
or              <ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/dreaming/ascend-faq.txt>