(ASCEND) JBPC in Browser?

Back last November when Ascend announced the JBPC the press release said

>By running inside of a Java-capable browser,
>the JBPC attains complete cross-platform compatibility with Macintosh,
>Windows 3.1x, WIN95, Windows NT, and UNIX operating systems.

When I followed up it Ascend support told me that only the standalone
windows version was available at that time, and the platform independent
browser release was in developement.

Its now 6 months later. What happened to the browser based JBPC?

Ken Mandelberg      | km@mathcs.emory.edu
Emory University    |
Dept of Math and CS | Phone: Voice (404) 727-7963
Atlanta, GA 30322   |        FAX   (404) 727-5611