(ASCEND) P400 can´t dial out to P50 (CRC Errors)

Hi,

I have a serious problem getting a P400 to connect to a P50 over ISDN
(German DSS1).  When the P50 dials into the P400, everything works fine.
But when the P400 places the call, it connects, sychronous PPP mode and VJ
compression are negotiated, but then it gets stuck after LCP has been
opened and the CRC counter on the P50 runs up. We are running software
release 4.6Bp3 on the P400 and we tried P50s with both 4.6B and 5.0A.

I saw that this problem has been mentioned on this list before but I
couldnīt find any answers :-/

Yours,

	<-gninneH<-
--