(ASCEND) 5.0Ap5 on a Max 1800

I just upgraded my Max1800U from 4.6A to 5.0Ap5 and now some of my
customers connections can only be brought up from my side.  When they try
to dialin and originate the connection, it fails.

In a related development.  I have a generic account for testing.  One
customer is able to connect using the generic account name and password,
but not his own username and password.  The profiles are otherwise
identical.

Thanks for any pointers in the right direction.

Willie

Willie-Strickland@easy.com            Simplified Communications, Ltd.
817-757-EASY (3279)                   http://www.easy.com/