RE: (ASCEND) P50 utilization

Sorry for the delay in responding. The original message is garbled in my message so I'm not sure if I'm answering the right question.

The Pipe adds the physical BRI interface into the MIBII interface table but does not count bytes in and out. It uses the dynamically assigned wan0 --> wan N interfaces to track the activity (bytes in and out) of the connection.

Ken Packert
Network Management Division
Ascend Communications
516 468 4810