Re: (ASCEND) Incorrect trunk group causes reboot

It has been escalated, and is in the "to-be-TR'd" queue.

_________________________________
>Subject: (ASCEND) Incorrect trunk group causes reboot
>Author:  owner-ascend-users@max.bungi.com at USXMAIL
>Date:    5/9/97 5:44 PM
>

>Group,
>
>I have read that using the incorrect trunk group, when dialing out
>of a MAX causes a reboot.
>
>I just confirmed it too. :-)
>
>Can anyone (Kevin) tell me what version solves this ?
>
>I currently have a MAX4004, with s/w rev. 5.0Ap5.
>
>++ Ascend Users Mailing List ++
>To unsubscribe:	send unsubscribe to ascend-users-request@bungi.com
>To get FAQ'd:	<http://www.shore.net/~dreaming/ascend-faq>
>or		<ftp://ftp.shore.net/members/dreaming/ascend-faq.txt>

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service