RE: (ASCEND) Getting SN of modems via SNMP

Curious,,

 On the snmp traps that the max sends, If possible I'd like to see
the MAX send the actual wan port that iniated the trap, for instance I
am experiencing a lot of PRI's slipping out of service then returning.
The MAX sends off the snmp trap for NODE DOWN, But it dosent acutally
tell me what exact port went down.

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet