(ASCEND) Automatic ISDN dialup

Okay, here's the situation.  I've kind of been "forced" into maintaining an
ISP set up by a contractor whose contract was not renewed.  Unfortunately,
I also have a full load of regular duties in my IS department, so have been
unable to research this problem as much as I like.  I'm hoping there will
be someone out there who is already doing/has done this, and can make my
life somewhat more simple and pleasant.

Here's the situation at hand:

I have a customer who currently connects through ISDN, initiated from their
end.  What they would like, however, is to setup an FTP site, maintained on
their own computers, and have my Ascend MAX dial them when someone tries to
connect to their FTP site.  The two questions are:  Is this possible, and
is it possible to have these connections logged in the RADIUS accounting file?

Thanks for any help you can provide.

--
Matt Yoder
PhoenixInternet,