(ASCEND) What's the Latest on Appletalk?

I thought id make my quarterly inquiry on the latest support for
AppleTalk.  So where does Ascend stand in this 2Q 1997?

Do we have IP, AppleTalk, and OSPF in the same code (for the MAX 40xx)?

Are we routing AppleTalk in the PXX?

Do we AppleTalk (other than ARA and Bridging)?  Or better yet, do we
care?

Well, unfortunately I care because my PXX users who now represent more
than 15% of my user base are beginning to stir.  I think they're hearing
rumors of routed AppleTalk through the Ascend product line...so I just
wanted to be clear on the matter.

Thanks

Kirk