(ASCEND) 1.2AP6 TNT

   I've noticed on the TNT if you go through a serial connection it
wont allow you to logout. Here is the session

admin> ver
Software version 1.2Ap6

admin> quit

admin> exit
error: unknown command "exit"
admin> exit
error: unknown command "exit"
admin> quit

admin> quit

admin> quit

admin> done
error: unknown command "done"
admin> end
error: unknown command "end"
admin> let me the hell out
error: unknown command "let"
admin> quit

Put it would never let me out. Wierd.. You know the issues with POP
security. I'd hate to leave boxes logged in as Admin. hehe.

Jason Nealis