Re: (ASCEND) Problem with DOV calls on a MAX TnT

At 07:02 PM 5/27/97 -0400, Carl Caira wrote:
>Matt,
>
>==>  In the connection profile, under telco, did you set data=voice?
>	Yep. I tried this and it still doesn't work. I would rather
>	not do this as this is going to be used for a Dynamic Dial-up
>	and I would prefer to keep Connection Profiles out of the
>	picture. (I did try it though)

You have to have a profile unless you will have no security. Either in
NVRAM or Radius. If in Radius, you must set this parameter. Otherwise you
use the Answer profile or the system defaults.

You can use the routmgr debug to see where the calls are routed to. This
sounds like something that just needs some config debug. Have you talked to
tech support again?

Matt Holdrege  -  http://www.ascend.com  -  matt@ascend.com