(ASCEND) Aggregating ISDN links on a Pipeline 50

We are an ISP with a 64kb ISDN link to our internet provider. We are
currently thinking of upgrading our internet connection to 128kb.

We have an Ascend Pipeline 50 ISDN router connected through a Telstra
Australia NT1 Unit.

My question is can we aggregate two 64K channels which are connected to
two differnet service providers together to form one 128K link.
If so then how does this work and what is needed at each end?

I am aware that it is possible to aggregate two channels which are
linked to the same provider using mulitink PPP but we are wondering about
the situation with having two different service providers.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Paul.

Paul Sondhu                     Email: P.Sondhu@comcirc.com.au
Computer Circuit Pty. Ltd.      Tel: +61 03 53826959
27 Darlot St.                   Fax: +61 03 53826301
Horsham 3400                    WWW: http://www.comcirc.com.au/staff/paul
Victoria Australia