(ASCEND) Wan broadcast trouble.

Hello :
I have been getting performance complaints from my ISDN users. The
problem is ,these IPX broadcast packets seem to clobber the bandwidth
for my non IPX users. What I'd like to do is create a filter that will
prevent the MAX from forwarding these packets to the rest of the WAN.

Has anyone else encountered this problem? Has anyone been able to setup
a filter of this sort?

Thanks
Shaun.

ETHER: ----- Ether Header -----
ETHER:
ETHER: Packet 403 arrived at 21:25:55.09
ETHER: Packet size = 494 bytes
ETHER: Destination = ff:ff:ff:ff:ff:ff, (broadcast)
ETHER: Source = 0:0:c:35:4e:d5, Cisco
ETHER: IEEE 802.3 length = 480 bytes
ETHER: Ethertype = FFFF (Unknown)
ETHER: