Re: (ASCEND) Callback doesn't work if too quick (5.0A)

Ray, I've seen this for several releases on our Max 4000 (currently
running 4.6Cp?), but I've been too busy/lazy to report and pursue it.
 So, the good news is that you're not alone, the bad news is I don't
know anything useful to tell you...

John Day, jcday@garlic.com

> To:            ascend-users@bungi.com
> Subject:       (ASCEND) Callback doesn't work if too quick (5.0A)
> Date:          Wed, 28 May 1997 14:06:21 +0200
> From:          Ray Davis <ray@carpe.net>

> We have a problem where some P50s set to callback can connect to our
> Max by itself with no problem, but when we dial it and it calls back
> we get a LAN security error.

<snip>

John C. Day,  Gilroy, CA  jcday@garlic.com