(ASCEND) 20 DOLLARS for help with dual configurations

The first person to email me some setup instructions and a sample dump
of a configuration file earns 20$.   I need your help!

I have tried several ways to get help.  My ISP, Ascend, my IS group.
All either were unable or willing to help me.  If you help me and it
works, I will send you $20, first come first served.  The better the
examples and instructions, the better chance you will have.

Please help.

 I will keep your email address and let you know who one.

I have window 95, a pipeline 75 with nat

My IS group has setup this pc with a specific address and I call a
specific address.

My ISP expects an dynamic IP address.

Both are basic services, but I cannot seem to get both to dial like
NAT should allow.