Re: (ASCEND) Need latest mbload

At 09:03 AM 5/9/97 -0700, Geoff White wrote:

>Can anyone point me to or mail me a recent version of mbload?
>I have my consoles attached to a UNIX machine and it
>would be a big help. (it seems that ascend has removed it
>from their ftp site)

Wow - what a memory...that was an old application written by one
of the engineers here and never formally adopted as an official
product. I have no idea if it's still hanging around anywhere...

I'll ping Marco to see if he still has a copy of it.... :)

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service