(ASCEND) Can this be done?

I wonder if this is possible:

We have a client with 3 offices in different parts of Sweden who wishes to
connect to their respective offices via ISDN thru us like this:

                              Office A

                             |---------|
                  Office B --| our MAX |-- Office C
                             |---------|

What they want is their virtual private network. If A access C we shall
dial up C, disconnect and C dials back and the connection is up and
running etc. I don't know anything about callback. Can it be so that I
just dial, the Office notice my call, but DOESN'T pick up the call, and
call's back. Just so I don't have to complete the call, and therefor pay
the "setup" fee, or whatever the word is in english. :)

Our MAXens are located on the same ethernet segment with our dial in POPs
routed via the phone company to the MAXens which we have located at their
AXE switch (aka the CO)..

If, for any reason (which of course won't be our fault ;), the connection
via us don't work, they shall connect to each other directly like this:
B-A-C.

Is this a messy configuration, or easy? What type of ISDN routers do you
recomend at each office? Here's an overview of their offices:

Office B:  2 users logged on a UNIX server at Office A
Office C:  3 users logged on a UNIX server at Office A
Office A:  Don't do any work at the other two offices, but they would like
           the ability to in the near future offer their employees the
           ability to work from home via ISDN (possibly modem).

I am thinking about either a 200plus or a 1800 at Office A, and a Pipeline
50 at Office B and C. The reason I go with the 50, instead of the 25 is
because I am not sure if they need support for more than 4 users or not.

They also had two other things on their wanted list:

1. The possibility to do video conferencing on this setup. Can the
    pipelines be used for this somehow? Do we need to upgrade the MAXens
    to support it, or are they transparant in the forwarding of traffic
    between them. If not, can they dial each other directly and do video
    conferencing.

2. Have the virtual network encrypted. This can be done on the application
   side, using SSH or something like that, but is it possible to have the
   encryption on the PIPELINE level?

TIA

Regards

Henrik Johansson
GlobeCom Network

  Henrik Johansson     email: hj@globecom.net      tel: +46 (0)31-727 57 00
   Systems Manager   mobile: +46 (0)706-25 15 45   fax: +46 (0)31-727 57 15
  GlobeCom Network "When communicating is your need"   http://globecom.net/