(ASCEND) Re: t1 port going dead

I have this problem with the P130's !!!

I'll notice a customers T1 is down and telnet to the P130 and it is stuck
in a call loop. It cant sync up the call for some reason. I'll reset the
unit and it is back up. Wow, Ascend, now thats reliability <shrug>

Also, what the deal with the loopback feature. When we have a T1 down the
telco cant loopback the csu in the P130, unless it is turned on. Well, how
can I turn it on when it is at a remote location that is connected with the
down T1? Our Adtran CSU's will simply accept a loopback without any
interaction, so I hope ascend can incorporate that also.

thanks