RE: (ASCEND) Re: AppleTalk over PPP

At 05:14 PM 5/15/97 -0700, Kirk Rogers wrote:
>So what code revision does ATCP reside?  I have the same issues and sent
>a message just prior to reading this thread about Ascend support for
>AppleTalk.  And does the PXX models support ATCP?

Please hold on this issue. I'm checking into what we *know*, since it's
listed as available in the "i" releases since 5.0Ai4. I have also
just loaded the relevant release on my P75 to see if I get any ATCP
options...

(Though I don't have an application to run ATCP on my powerbook -
suggestions?).

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service