(ASCEND) 8 BRI card with U interface

Does anyone know what happened to Ascend's release of an 8 BRI card for the
MAX 400x series which was supposed to offer built-in NT1s?  We were told by
Ascend sales a while back that this was a product, which we ordered (!),
then we were told that it was not going to be a product and was being
replaced/updated by the 8-port IDSL card.  After waiting many weeks, we
found out that the IDSL card does not work in a switched dial-up
environment -- which brings us back to the old 8 BRI card with S/T
interface...

Thanks for the input,

Stuart Brainerd                                    stuart@synapse.chi.il.us
Synapse       ISDN, Networking and Workflow Solutions    Tel:  773-871-1466
Chicago, IL          http://www.isdnshop.com             Fax:  773-871-2083