RE: (ASCEND) WinNUKE filter?

Just so everyone is aware NT/95 is not is affected by any port you can
connect to
not just 137/138/139.

I hope that another MS bash war isn't about to start as they are not the
only
vendor who has had problems with their IP stack - remember all the other
vendor platforms (includeing many UNIX's) that crashed and died with the
"Ping 'O' death" ........

--mikej
Michael Jung
mikej@finall.com