(ASCEND) We've got it good...

Hey everyone,

   I hate to pat ourselves on the back, but I've been subscribed to this
list for over 6 months now and have been very impressed with the message
traffic!  I am especially grateful for what must be hours each week (each
day?) that Kevin (and others) put in to answer questions and offer
suggestions, when this is not even an official Ascend "help line".  I can't
even count the number of times someone has asked what "Disconnect Cause
185" is, but I have yet to see *anyone* jump down their throat for asking
that question for the 100th time!

  Anyway - enough rambling...

Jeff Culverhouse
Dir of Internet Services