Re: (ASCEND) Analog Multilink PPP and RAS

At 05:20 PM 5/22/97 -0400, David Lesher wrote:
>j sez:
>> how can you do multilink with analog? i thought that Multilink was for
>> ISDN only ? how could you bind two analog channels together?
>
>It's NOT ISDN only in the RFC, but in Ascend's current
>implantation.....

Please bear in mind that the features of the 5.0A release and all of the
subsequent patches are the same set. Only in the "i" releases do the
supported features change.

Since this was not supported in the 5.0A release, it will not be in *any*
of the 5.0ApXX versions either.

It will be in the *next* main release, and is currently in the "i" loads
(since i4 I believe) as a customer BETA of the feature.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service