(ASCEND) P75 w/Ai10: DHCP Server DNS assignment ?

Hi there,

Running 5.0Ai10 on a P75 with DHCP serving enabled.
After a reset,  Win95 PC DHCP clients seem to get the P75's IP
address as their DNS.   Clients don't seem to be able to resolve
names using the P75 as a DNS.

Once I cause the P75 to connect to my ISP,  the P75 seems
to correctly serve up my ISP's assigned DNS to clients that
subsequently renew their leases.

Is the P75 supposed to supply its own IP address to DHCP
clients as their DNS addr?

Can I configure the P75 to connect to the default profile
and obtain the DNS before replying to a client DHCP request?

Failing that, can I configure the P75 to respond to DHCP requests
with a "hard coded" DNS IP address?

Thanks in advance,
Bill