(ASCEND) leased line between P50 and Cisco

Hi there,
I want to setup a 64k ISDN leased line between a Pipeline P50 and
a Cisco (4500 with BRI-Interface).
For this I need different IPs for the Ethernet- and ISDN-Interface.
Where can I set up the IP-Address for the ISDN-Interface different from
the ethernet-IP)?

Stefan
--
"Das literarische Quartett ist uebrigens     |  Stefan M. Brandl, smb@pnm.net
 kein Kartenspiel!"                          |  Passauer Neue Medien GmbH