RE: (ASCEND) TNT Stops Talking

Jason, we're running OSPF on the TNT, and although it's still not in
production, the latest code, and OSPF seem to be doing a fine job.  We
have seen a few ISDN issues that we are trying to track down, but all of
the analog issues seem to be behind us.

Best regards,

David Van Allen - You Tools Corporation / FASTNET(tm)
dave@fast.net (610) 289-1100  http://www.fast.net
FASTNET - PA/NJ/DE Internet Solutions