Re: Re[2]: (ASCEND) Cannot get 5.0A to work

At 12:25 AM 5/24/97 +0200, Pierre-Yves Kerembellec wrote:
>Le [Fri, 23 May 1997 13:32:15 -0700], Kevin Smith ecrivait :
>
>>  >Hi !
>>  >
>>  >I already have an open ticket with Ascend support regarding this
>>  >particular issue : this is a problem in Ascend software.
>>  >My ticket # is 106492 ...
>>  >This problem is reported as TR 2140
>>  Just FYI, TR#2140 *seems* to be fixed in 5.0Ap8 -despite not being in the
>>  release notes. I'll try to get more details on who tested it, but
>>  may be worth a try...
>
>Unfortunatly, I tested p8 and not succeed in 'callbacking' my Cisco
>And MAX4000 software was _NOT_ released in p9 ... still waiting for p10
... :-)

I don't think that all call-back issues are the same. TR#2140 fixed a callback
issue with CLID authentication. It was clear in the description. The problem
you refer to does not seem to be the same, since I don't believe that the
cisco can be configured to work with CLID on the remote authenticating device.

If you still have a problem, I suspect it is - or should be - covered by a
different
TR....were you told otherwise ?

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service