Re: (ASCEND) 56K Modem Throughput Degradation

The Zoom 3849 has a pretty cool display.  Lots of pretty led lights that
users love ;+}.  Actually, the modem has been pretty reliable, I have tried
it out on our test pop (don`t tell my boss) and have been getting 44 and 48k
connections pretty regularly (this is going from MD to WA).

allan

--
allan                   aliska@uu.net
uunet technical support 1 800 900 0241