Re: (ASCEND) OSPF supported on Pipeline-400?

At 10:24 AM 5/30/97 +0200, Thomas Neugebauer wrote:
>Hi!
>
>Is there any software version for Ascend Pipeline 400 which supports
>OSPF? I am currently running under 4.6Ci12 and I need our Pipeline
>doing  OSPF neighboring with our Cisco routers.

The Pipeline 400 is/was known as "resource limited". It does not
have sufficient memory and/or CPU power to handle OSPF. There will be no
further additions of new features since the 4.6C feature level, which
did not include OSPF.

Kevin Smith                              Updated Service and Support
Ascend Communications                    Resources are now at:
                                         http://www.ascend.com/service