Re: (ASCEND) 56K Modem Throughput Degradation

I saw the same. Then I spoke with rockwell, And they informed me
that there was an actual new 56K card that was out that
addressed this, I got my hands on a newer K56 card and the disconnects
went away. kevin can probably expand more on this.

kevin?

Jason Nealis
Erols Internet