(ASCEND) Feedback!

 Fellow Ascend-Users

 Ok, This happened again today, And Frankly it's getting real old I'm
curious if any of you out there are seeing this behavior in your MAX 4004?
Upon a power-cycle. Or an extensive amount of uptime. The second NET-T1
will become unavailable.  It use to be a big problem with Modem Packs,
But now I'm losing my Net-T1's.  I have contacted Ascend on this issue,
And they have not given me a solid  answer. I have been seeing this
problem, Uhh. for about 3 1/2 months now.

Today I powered off 3 maxes, And 2 of them upon com-ming back up
lost the second Net-T1. Then after rebooting them both about
5-6 times, I was able to recover the Net-T1, (BUT) I lost
2 modem packs. It's like playing Russian roulette when I
reboot max 4004's.

I sent back some of the boxes back to Ascend, But as always, Once the
box got to Ascend, They worked, No problems, I think the fed-ex people
are fixing my boxes before they get to Ascend. haha.

Feedback Requested..

Jason Nealis