Re: (ASCEND) 56K Modem Throughput Degradation

We have been seeing that people using 56K modems have been having a
difficult time connecting with our Max 4004, which have analog modems in
them, not the new modems that support 56K.

We are using 4.6C on our Max's. Has anybody had a similar experience with
56K modems having problems accessing the network?

Our users connect, but are unable to send any packets out, I try to ping
and get 100% packet loss. They wind up disconnecting, Radius reports it as
a normal session. They can connect to other ISP's and they have no problem,
only ours...

This happens a lot with the Sportster X2 modem.