Real Time Ascend Maling List Archive

(ASCEND) Ap33 - Weird Problems

Hi,

from what I've heard from the list and from others I was under the
impression that p33 behaves very well and is the long expected
"version that works" after the disaster (TR2554) started with p16.
However, deployment of p33 failed BADLY for us. The known bugs are
away, but a new problem drives us nuts: Something must have changed
in the handling of RADIUS profiles compared to up to p27. Several
of our RADIUS profiles now FAIL. The remote routers (P25, P50 and such)
cannot successful negotiate IPCP due to a MP/Non-MP misunderstanding.
I have mailed detailed descriptions of the problem to my last TR
contact at Ascend, but have no answer yet so I will raise a TR for
this with EMEA-Support ASAP.

This is driving us crazy sooner or later...
Are we to stay on p13 with V.34 Modems for ever ?

Andre.
--

Kanther-Line: PGP SSH IDEA MD5 GOST RIPE-MD160 3DES RSA FEAL32 RC4

| o |               \\\- Brain Inside -///                   | o |
| o | Andre' Beck (ABPSoft) beck@ibh-dd.de XLink PoP Dresden | o |