Re: (ASCEND) Ascend Radius Daemon under Digital Unix

> I am trying to get the Ascend radius daemon to run under Digital Unix.  If
> anyone has done this successfully, I'd appreciate your Makefile and any notes
> you may have made.  Thanks very much.

If you don't need radipad (the radius ip address daemon, which is used for
global ip address pools) then just make sure that your makefile defines
"CC = cc" and "LIBS= $(AUTH_LIBS)", and it builds "out of the box".

If you need radipad, then you need to find the code to a "vsyslog" function,
from one of the free operating systems like FreeBSD or NetBSD or Linux.