Re: (ASCEND) An Operational Max 200 - Fact or Fiction?

We have around 12 MAX 200 Plus units out there and working fine.  We had
serious problems with them locking up when used with the USR Sportsters.
Most of the time all the modems had to be removed for the box to reboot
(evidently we got a strange USR code revision).  We have had very good luck
with Microcom modems and uptimes of over 100 days with the Microcoms.

Chris Chapman
kih online