Re: (ASCEND) Good news for the Aussies !!

On Thu, 02 Oct 1997 16:30:42 +0800, Greg Spencer wrote:

>If you only found one, you didn't look very hard.

Who's looking ??

if you read my original message, as below, its on whats been
submitted by LOCAL retailers here in Cairns.

I've also had now Netcomm, Hayes, Motorola submitted but as they had
early rev software, they didn't work very well if at all. Its not my
job to give them firmware updates to get them working, if they want
to sell junk, I don't support them, but if they give me something
which works, yes I will say it works.