Re: (ASCEND) Hash code redux

At 11:43 AM 10/2/97 -0400, Darkshot wrote:
>Well....I found out that my 2 remote Maxen need the hash
>codes; for some reason I only checked the ones we have
>locally.
>
>So...is there a FAST way to get these? I've been playing
>phone tag with Ascend Tech Support for several days; right
>now I'm on hold and have been for a while. I'm gonna stick it
>out this time if it takes hours, but if someone knows a
>shortcut I'd sure appreciate it. ;-)

Hash codes themselves take a small amount of time. It's getting
to the person who can generate them - and AUTHORIZE them that's
the secret.

Although it's no guarantee, you can always email me with URGENT
in the subject. If I happen to be reading email (about 75% of my
day ;) then I can push some buttons. Otherwise, tell the call
handler how urgent the issue is...*IF* they can, they will pass
you onto someone.

Kevin