Re: (ASCEND) K56 and Chasis.

Hi Jason,

I have quite a few of these, and 95% of them went fine with 5.0Ap16.  Two
of them came up with a few of the new cards as "not available", but those
appear to have been bad modem cards.  Everything was working fine, until
we upgraded to Ap24, which now stops processing authentication requests
about once every 24 hours.  The boxes are up and running fine, and all of
the customers that are connected have no trouble.  I can reach my radius
server from the box, and vice-versa, but the machine just stops taking new
auth requests until it's rebooted.  There is a ticket open with TAC on
this, and we're waiting to see what they come up with.  The only other
problems have been with the MAX forgetting it's static route.  Again, this
has only happened on the boxes that were flashed to Ap24.  If you go in,
and change the route to anything else, and then back to what it should be
things are fine again.

If you have any questions, or want to take a look at their setup, just let
me know.

Alex P