(ASCEND) P130 Config Problems

I've got a problem configuring my P130's.

We have a T1 to the Internet provided for us via 10BT cable. This is
plugged directly into my hub.

I installed an additional T1 from my hub location (site A), to my other
office (site B). I purchased two Pipeline 130's to connect the two. From
all I read, I should be able to bridge my IP network across the new T1,
thus providing Internet access to my other office (site B).

I've configured the two P130's pretty much the same. The first points to
the second and the second points to the first (IP address wise). Both are
connected to the T1 via a straight-thru 10BT whip.

The problem is this: at site A, the P130 has been showing a condition
YELLOW. At site B, the P130 has been showing a condition BLUE. The both try
to connect with each other but never do.

Finally, today, the P130 at site A will no longer allow me to telnet into
it. I'm actually at site C and am trying to do all this remotely.

Can any one offer any advice, or help?

Thanks in advance,
Jerry