(ASCEND) Unique Session ID ?

Hi !

we have several MAX4000 running with Radius. Now my radius accounting
makes for every max a seperate directory where it puts all accounting
information into. Since the users can use all of our MAX4000 Systems i want
a complete accounting over all logfiles.

Can i assume, that the radius Server assigns a unique Session ID to
every session independant of the max4000 ?

For BAckup i want to setup a second radius server but no second accounting
server! Will this second radius-Server assign other range of Session ID?

Winfried