RE: (ASCEND) caller-id on POTS port of new P75

> > Also, we need to get a bridisplay of the setup message to determine if we
> > are getting time and date.
>
> Here is bridis output. I called my second b channel from another phone,

The setup message is made up of a header and a series of "Information
elements".  Each information element has an identifier and format. In
particular, you are looking for "Date/time", whose information element
identifier code is 29 (hex).  A quick search of your bridisplay messages
does not show a "29", so it is fairly certain that the switch is not
including the time and date.

  4.5.15	Date/time
  The purpose of the Date/time information element is to provide the date and
  time to the user. It indicates the point in time when the message has been
  generated by the network.

  NOTE - It is a network dependent matter whether the time indicated is local
  time or Coordinated Universal Time (UTC) and which calendar is used for
  referencing the date.

  The Date/time information element is coded as shown in Figure 4-21.

  Bits
  8  7  6  5  4  3  2  1       Octets
  0  0  1  0  1  0  0  1            1 Date/time Information element identifier
  Length of date/time contents      2
           Year                     3
           Month                    4
           Day                      5
           Hour                     6*
           Minute                   7*
           Second                   8*

  NOTE - Octets 3-8 are binary coded (bit 1 being the least significant bit).

  FIGURE  4-21/Q.931
  Date/time information element