(ASCEND) DEVASTATING BUG in P130's

I have expirienced the same BUG once again, on different P130's running
different verions of software. Dont know if this is documented yet, but
I would say if the same problem exists on different units, in different
locations it points to a bug.

Scenario Point-to-Point T1 using P130-->P130

This is a VERY BAD one. It seems if you powercysle or reset a P130 while
in service, one of the 130's will go into a REBOOT cycle. Rebooting
EVERY 10secs or so. This will continue until both sides are reset or
powercycled. So you can imaghine what kind of problemthis could create
if you are connecting a remote location.

I have seen some similar probs with a 130 -> Cisco w/adtran csu. In this
case I have seen only the P130 need be reset.

On a good note..the best application for a p130 without incident is for
Frame-Relay. Alot of our Frame-Relay customers use them without
incident. For PTP...watch out.