Re: (ASCEND) Ap27

Rick,

	We have 2 boxes (4004's) running this patch level (w/ K56 Flex
Cards) that each have 2 T1 PRI's and 8 port modem cards and they seem to
be running fine.  It's been running for about 10 days or so now and no
complaints. Can't say it has fixed any problems people have been having,
but it surely hasn't hurt anything.  Still hoping for 'finger' to be an
option (which I thought was supposed to be there), but I haven't been able
to find it.  We just flashed another 4004 this morning that certain users
had disconnect problems with, so we'll see if that helps anything.....

							--Aaron

Aaron Holtz
First Network Group    "The First Name in Internetworking"
Manager, UNIX Systems Admin
Email:  aholtz@stockcar.network1.net
"Those that do not accept Unix are doomed to reproduce it"